It is a cover material obtained by combining cement, sand, lime and gypsum which as applied as two layers, i.e. rough and fine, in order to smoothen building wall surfaces, have a good appearance inside and outside the building, protect the building from external and internal effects as well as extend the building life. It is also possible to apply it as a single layer to the extent permitted by the plaster base and construction technique.
For walling and coating works on exterior and interior building surfaces, there are principles regarding the application of cement, gypsum, lime, cement-lime and lime-gypsum binding plasters (mineral binders) at thicknesses required by the rules, when necessary, with the addition of different mortar admixtures. Moreover, it is necessary to specify the rules and conditions for carrying out the plaster applications and designing a mortar mixture suitable for the intended use of the plasters.
Cement, building lime and building gypsum are used as binders in the plaster mortar for Mineral Binding Plasters.
Plaster consists of the following elements:
2. Building lime
3. Building gypsum
4. Sand, aggregate (lightweight aggregates)
5. Mixing water
6. Special mortar admixtures
1. Plaster with cement-sand mortar
2. Plaster with cement-lime-sand mortar
3. Plaster with lime-sand mortar
4. Plaster with lime-gypsum-sand mortar
5. Gypsum Based Plasters
6. Spray/surface-enhancing plasters
7. Plasters for X-ray protection
8. Acoustic plasters
9. Lightweight premixed plasters with cement or gypsum
10. Thermal insulation plasters